Arctic15:Exit Path is a two day conference, aimed at generating value and getting partnerships started and deals closed. Everything is designed to help you learn, discover, network and to get real return on your investment – your time, your tickets or demo stands.
— Excerpts from the website of Arctic15: Exit Path
We are proud to announce that qtip.me was the official queuing partner for “Meet the Speakers” event at Arctic15.
People really liked the idea of getting a chance to meet the eminent speakers like
- Trip Hawkins (Founder of Electronic Arts, Digital Chocolate)
- Justin Waldron (Co-founder @ Zynga, Angel Investor)
- Rami Ismail (Co-Founder @ Vlambeer, Indie Game Studio)
- Timo Ahopelto (Partner @ Lifeline Ventures, Founder CEO of CRF Health)
- Ilona Lundström (Executive Director @ Tekes)
- Miki Kuusi (Main Organizer @ Slush) and many others one-on-one in during the event.
All the queuing for this purpose was facilitated by qtip.me.
We were able to successfully arrange 150+ One-On-One meetings with the speakers, 100+ of which were arranged using the qtip.me mobile client available for various platforms. We are very happy and proud to say that our system works as it is expected to and it did not let us down at any scenario.
Involving with people at such a large scale gave us a very good insight of our product. We also managed to get valuable feedback from people and they will be acted upon.
“Yes, we will add SMS notifications to the platform too”.